Friday, June 03, 2005

Summer School

Wow! I forgot what a workload the summer courses have. This past week has had me reading a chapter a night from my Business text! I'm also trying to get a hold of my nerves so that I can make it through my speech class. I've dreaded Speech for many years and I finally decided to tackle it this summer. My first speech only has to be a minute to 2 minutes long, but still! Everyone in the class is simply there because they need it for their major. The prof. took a poll and absolutely no one wanted to be in the class! It's gonna be a tough crowd. I've decided to make my introductory speech about diversity. Not diversity in the work place; I mean diversity in life. I'm going to talk about how my life has been so diverse in interests and professions: from knitting to mountain biking, and a diesel mechanic in the military to a teacher for 2 year olds. I hope it's enough to keep the class interested.

Comments:
I didn't know you were in the military. Fun to learn interesting things about people's lives. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?