Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Seaming in progress...

Just a quick note to let you all know that I haven't disappeared from blogland. I had set a goal for myself to not blog again until my AV pullover was finished, but it's taking longer than expected. (Ok, so I've been distracted with reading.) I'm in the homestretch now, or is it hell week? I'm seaming. The collar was bound off too tightly, so I'm going to fix that and finish up with the sleeves and side seams. I plan to have it done well before Friday. Oh wait, it's Tuesday right? Ok, so hopefully by Friday. :)

/hugs


PS. I got the new IW knits today. I've changed my mind on the Greek Pullover. The feature that I loved about it (the i-cords) turns out to be the feature that has turned me away. DH and I both agree that it'll do nothing good for my boobs to have two cords below accentuating their, well, boobiness. If I was anything close to flat-chested, I'd definitely go for it though.

It looks like the Union Square Market Pullover is the star of this issue. It's on my list even though it's on size 3's. I'm probably going to make it in cotton or a linen yarn. I won't get started on this right away though. I have some stash busting to do. :)

Comments:
I'm with you, I've been looking at the Union Square pullover every day. I'm still looking at the Greek Pullover, too, and wondering if the i-cords were placed a bit lower, if they would accentuate the positive (as in waistline)?

Anyway, I'm thinking of doing Union Square in purple with pistachio trim. What do you think of that?
 
Deb from http://chappysmom.typepad.com/bookworm/ has started a KAL for Union Square. You can find it here, http://unionsquarekal.blogspot.com/
 
Here's to being able to get some knitting in! Hope that school is also going okay for you. You're not too stressed are you? I'm sending relaxing vibes your way...
 
oh dear god...the new interweave is out...???? i need to get my hands on that puppy...can't wait to see this pullover your working on!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?