Monday, June 13, 2005

My SP is the BEST!

I really wasn't planning on blogging today, because well, today was just really crappy. School was fine, work was fine. I just had a bad case of the blahs. Some plans in my life just aren't working out, but that's ok. Look what came in the mail today!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My secret pal rocked my socks off! If I didn't know better, I'd think she knew me in person! She sent me a card with a Dancing BANANA! :) She could have easily been in Target when I was eyeing the Relaxation for Women CD she sent me, which I'm enjoying immensely right now. I already own the Yoga cd by lifescapes and I've nearly worn it out. My SP also sent me the first edition hardbound copy of a book I've been dying to read, Pour Your Heart Into It. A book about Starbucks, of course. Being a business major, and a starbucks addict, I had to have this book and have been wanting it for quite some time! My SP even sent me my very own R2D2 droid! I love him! I also received some beautiful shades of Elizabeth lavold cotton patine that's so soft! If that's not enough, she also sent me a skein of Classic Elite's Bam Boo yarn that I've wanted to try, which is also amazingly soft!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So here I sit, listening to my new cd, fondling my new yarn, sipping a soy chai, and setting down R2D2 in front of my monitor (my favorite droid!). Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and sweet, SP! I love it all, obviously! How did you know that I just finished up Kite Runner last night and needed another book to read? Everything you sent was vegan friendly! You rock!

Comments:
oh wow! that IS a great SP! I'm so happy for you! (oh and I've wanted that book too:) I haven't been able to see your blog for, like, the past week...but it's all better now! just wanted to let ya know...oh and the pic of your DH and sis is so pretty and beach-y- I love catamarans!
 
Your SP rocks!

That classic elite bamboo is so yummy, I cant wait to finally knit with my (habu) bamboo.
 
what a great pal! have fun with all your goodies. =0)
 
What a haul! Your SP is really thoughtful. Have fun fondling that yarn... and b sure to let us all know what you think of the bamboo yarn, willya?
 
You're SP is great! i'm so glad she knew you so well! it's nice that she made your day! such wonderful gifts!
 
What a sweet heart Secret Pal you have...and its always nice to have a little pick me up with always cures the blahs! Keep your chin up hunn, and have fun knitting with the bamboo. heard its wonderful.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?