Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Just me and minimalization

I can't find a way to email or get in touch with 'Just me' that posted a comment on my Favorite things post. I tried posting at the Veggienerd (great name, btw) blog, but it would only allow team members to post comments. So, I guess the next best thing I can do is create this post and ask for that info. :)

Dear Veggienerd,

Thanks for visiting yarn yoga! I abosolutely love your post on minimalization. Your outlook and perspective is the kind of affirmation I needed to hear. (If you haven't read that post, you need to go check it out!)

I find that I can actually destress by entering a room free of clutter and mess. I am tense if my home is a wreck, which is awful to say, because my home has been a wreck for the last 4 months because of full time school and full time work.

I have a week and a half left before summer semester starts. You've motivated me to see what I can accomplish by then! :)

It's wonderful to meet you!

PS. Which shirt are you ordering for Peta? I just placed an order for the goveg, sandals and a 'powered by tofu' sticker and button. I just saw that they have the tofu shirt for sale on the cafe press site, so I'll place another order for that, too.

Here's all of their shops.

Comments:
I think I fixed the comments thing...I set it up so that anyone can comment.

I really like the little chick shirt that says "I'm not a nugget."

Your blog is refreshing as well. I really want to get back into yoga and pick up my knitting projects again. It's just so easy to plop in front of the TV sometimes instead. :(

Good luck with your upcoming semester!

FYI: A common web name that I use is veggienerd - I used "Wannabe Librarian" or "Just Me" because I was in the middle of my "I want to be a librarian when I grow up phase." Although I have a lot of respect for librarians, I do not think I would like to be one anymore. So, if you see comments from "veggienerd" -- it's me! :)
 
Hi Chickie Poo! LONG TIME NOOOO TALK! And now you will be busy with school. Good for you though to have the motivation to go over the summer.Your beautiuous purple sweater is coming out nice and I'm sorry for being such a bad blog friend! I got your message and I am glad you got the tea :-) and I hope you enjoy! I got some for me and its delish. Well Tah Tah For now hun! Can't wait to chat more often!
 
Thanks for the tips on the books, vegan momma! I'll have to check them out. I'm so glad you stopped by!

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?