Friday, May 20, 2005

Blythe alert!

The knitty surprise is up! I can't believe it's blythe clothes! I'll have to make my Audrey that sweater and maybe jacket (not silk) for fall. :)

PS. We saw Star Wars Episode 3 Wednesday and it ROCKED! It's incredibly hard to pick a favorite, but so many important and cool things happened in this episode. I have to say, if I could meet any member of the cast it would be........
R2D2. He's the greatest!

In other movie news, Kingdom of Heaven was really interesting to me. DH thought it was ok, but I really enjoyed it. I like the theme and the portrayal of the two opposing sides.

I also enjoyed Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. There were a few changes from the book (as always) but it was nice to see it on screen. I really don't like the way they portrayed beeblebrox, though. And marvin, although cute, wasn't what i pictured him to look like. Mavin's voice, however, was perfect! Ford Prefect rocked, too!

Yes, it's a little sad that i've seen all these movies. Please keep in mind that I'm in Louisiana and engaging activities are limited. Ohh, that reminds me, I need to break out the mountain bike!

Comments:
Ha! I just saw all these movies too (and only those!)
As soon as I saw the Blythe clothes I thought of you, I didn't know what Blythe was until that knitty article, but I recognized it from your avatar on Craftser. So nice to finally 'get' it!
 
I really liked the third Star Wars movie as well - it was still a little cheesy at times, but really redeemed the first two movies for me. Good stuff! And have a weekend of movies sounds quite fun. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?