Saturday, April 09, 2005

WIP post

Just wanted to post a quick look at my AV pullover. I'm doing 2 sleeves at once and it's coming along fairly quickly ~ considering I work full-time and go to school full-time. The yarn looked a little dark in the stash pic. I think this photo shows more of the true color.


(yeah, that's my calc on the side. I use it for school.)

I'm feeling great about this sweater. I can't wait to finish it!

Speaking of new projects (well, once I finish this): I found some yarn that I want to try on sale. Someone PLEASE send me some ideas for a project that uses size 7 needles ~ something with the gauge of 20 sts to 4". The available colors right now are navy, powder blue, lavender, black, grey, white.

I'd prefer a garment such as a sweater, tank, or shawl, but I'm open to anything. Patterns can be from a free source or from a book or magazine. I just need to know the yardage to buy asap. Time is of the essence, the sale ends super soon!

Comments:
Those sleeves look pretty*!!!! I love the color and the yarn! It looks oooohhhh soooo soft!
 
An early Happy Birthday to you!!!
I will tell you tonight because otherwise I will forget!!

Denise
 
Thanks for the compliments and the birthday love!

snooze, you crack me up!
 
what yarn are you using for your AV Pullover?
 
It's rowan summer tweed. 70% silk and 30& cotton. I'm using color/shade 525, which most websites are calling blueberry. This yarn is not blue by any means! It's a rich lilac-y purple with flecks of white and different purple tones in it.

I think this photo is pretty acurate of it's color.
 
Thanks much! It looks great!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?