Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sweater progress and swaps.

I want to share with you all of the awesome swap stuff I've received from my awesome swap partners on craftster.

First up, some amazing pin cushions by Lorie! I cant' believe that she did that apple with no pattern or anything. That girl has talent! She's becoming a good friend of mine through emails. I'm so glad that she's so understanding, because I'm late on her pin cushions. I'm going to have to send her a little something extra. 1) because I'm so late. 2) because I can not match her skills in the sewing arena.



Next, this cool purse by Mere on craftster! I'm not usually a hot pink kind of gal, but it is perfect with the grey! I love the color combo and the polka dots. I can't wait to get to use this bag! She even has a velcro close and a snazzy zipper pocket. Talent! (This is extra special because my original swapper disappeared on me! Mere did this out of the kindness of her own heart ~ thanks so much!)





Finally, is the greatest of all flower pins. Meredith hand embroidered this pin with my favorite color combos ~ pink and brown! She did an amazing job and I can't even begin to count all the compliments I've gotten on this pin when I wear it. I deem Meredith the felt queen!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love all of my swap stuffs! Thanks so much to all of you! I highly recommend swapping at craftster. Everyone there is so nice and so talented. I am working on your pin cushions, Lorie! I just can't post my progress here. ;)

Comments:
Hey! You've posted a lot lately while I haven't been looking. This swap stuff is amazing! And the progress on the sweater looks good too. Happy Birthday!
 
Thanks mo! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?