Thursday, April 28, 2005

Swamped..

Just a quick note to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten yarn yoga. School is wrapping up; I only have 4 classes left now. Finals are a week away and I have a ton of studying to do!

Here's blog stuff I intend to do when life gets less hectic:

1. Post a pic of the lovely sitch markers that Laura sent me.

2. Post a tutorial on how to make stitch markers.

3. Post my responses to the cool tag that Snooze sent me.

4. Post some pics of my WIP's.

Miss you guys!

Comments:
Good luck on your finals! You'll do wonderfully. Thanks again for my swap goodies, especially during a stressful time like this. I can't wait until your done with silly school and can get back to the serious business of your AV Shawl Collared Pullover. Love that Summer Tweed!
 
Hey you - dont stress over the finals - you will do fine! ANd I owe you an email (WITH ATTACHMENTS wink wink nudge nudge) that will be whooshing it's way to you sometime this weekend - work has been insnane, but I haven't forgotten about you at all!!

Have a great day!!
 
Hey Im in the same boat! I can't wait untill the end of it all! Good luck with all of your finals, and can't wait to see all of your new pics and post! Bye!!!!!
 
Just to let you know, i started working on what we discussed - need to play more so when you get some free time, shoot me an email, k?

Hope you are giving yourself some breathing room and not stressing TOO much =)
 
Hope the finals are smooth! I'm looking forward to all the cool stuff you'll be posting when you get back!
 
Discount Hydro!
 
mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans
 
A
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?