Sunday, March 06, 2005

You will do well to expand your business...

That's what my fortune cookie says, anyway. We'll see. I've just posted my first ever auction on ebay. I'm not so skilled with decorative jewelry photos, but I did my best. Unfortunately, the photo doesn't do the bracelet any justice. It is simple, but so functional and beautiful. I've got a few row counting bracelets to sell, but wanted to just list one and see how it does.

Here's a link and photo of the listed bracelet in ebay. (I had a lot of trouble photographing this. The red and green beads have black flecks in them that look really cool. The topaz aren't flecked.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are more that I would love to sell... I'd be glad to make a bracelet using whatever color combos you would like, just let me know! You can look at my ebay feedback for reassurance. I have No negative feedback! (My husband and I share the account.) If you order through Yarn Yoga, I will charge you only $12.95 and $0.05 shipping. Yep, $13 even!

Purple Passion
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aqua Light
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Info on how to use them and their findings can be found on the ebay auction. I listed LOTS of details, lol. For any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Ok.. seller mode off.. Sorry!

Comments:
My fortune last friday said 'You are independant in politics.' ::anyway:: I love these bracelets, nicer than many I've seen, but I don't know how to use them. (I know im a dolt) Your explanation on ebay sort of makes sence tho. I have a birthday coming up and will ask for one of yours xoxo

ps thanks for the link! I will link you too when I revamp my template (today unless I get frustrated)
 
I likey the bracelets too!
The top is for spunmag, sssssshhhhh!!!!!!
Love, Christine
 
Thanks so much for the compliments guys!

Morgan,
If you'd like a different color combo than you see here, I'd be glad to do a custom bracelet for you! Also, in the next few days I intend to do a tutorial w/pictures on how to use them. It's super-easy, I promise!

Christine,
I can't wait to see the top for spunmag!!!! I still want to make your Lelah top, too! I've gotta get some confidence to go strapless though. lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?