Thursday, March 03, 2005

March mad rush!

I've got sooo many gifts to make this month! My mom's birthday, my dad's birthday, and Kira's birthday ( a 3yr old friend is turning 4). My husband's birthday is the beginning of april, so I may as well get started on that, too. Of course, I don't have ideas for any of them yet!

I'm also on the edge of deadline time for several craftster swaps I'm doing! I've got the purse and flower pin finished. I will finish up my stitch markers tonight and get everything ready to mail out. My Chinese Zodiac isn't due until the end of the month, but I need to order some things for it. I'll post pics of all my pressies tonight! And in case you were wondering... Yes, I'm making a quick checklist for myself!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?