Monday, February 28, 2005

Meet Audrey!

Ok, enough with the not-so-cheerful stuff! Here's some non yarn related happiness for ya! Meet my beautiful blythe, Audrey! She was a Valentine's Day gift from my wonderful hubby. I recieved her February 8th from Hong Kong!

Here she is, still in her box:

Isn't she a doll?! (hehe, pun intended.. yea, i'm corny!)

Here she is in a new outfit from France. She got it February 16th.


I absolutely love this outfit. Her shawl is crochet'd. I plan to knit some clothes for her when winter comes around. As my sewing skills increase, I hope to sew her some fun summer things too. My girl is so french chic!

PS. She is giving me looks about posting her photos with such unruly hair. (Yes, I still haven't bought her a brush, but I will ~ I promise!) And I have to mention that her bag is suede.

Hope you like her!

Comments:
everytime i am on ebay...."look honey, a pretty little blythe dolly....wouldn't she look soooo cute in the stuff i could make her? wouldn't she look cute on (insert surface here)?" he doesn't get it. *sigh*


cute tho! good luck with the clothes!!!
 
Hey 'manda,
It took a long time to convince my hubby that I 'needed' a blythe! I finally convinced him to get me Disco Boogie on ebay. I still can't believe I paid that much for a doll, but I really love having her around. She stands right next to my monitor. I think she's beautiful and is actually pretty calming to look at.

I hope to design outfits for her, and maybe use them for ideas for my own fashions. :)
 
Hi, thanks for this informative blog. I'm interested in anything related to Yoga. Thanks again. top ten yoga poses by denise austin
 
Love the doll she is so cute! I want one!!!!! Love Love Love her!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?