Sunday, February 27, 2005

A little insight..

I am an active member of craftster. Craftster is a great place for crafters or aspiring crafters to go and get inspiration and moral support from like-minded people. I owe a lot of gratitude to that site. Craftster is the place where I became so inspired by the knitting projects that everyone was showing off, that I had to learn to do it myself! And so the obsession was born...

I am a 25 year old college student. (I also work full time.) I am working toward a degree in business. I have SO many different interests in my life, that I feel business is the most all encompassing major I could devote 4 years to. Hopefully, it will cover anything I plan to do after I graduate ~ open my own yarn shop, run a gym/spa/yoga center/garden center/bookstore, work at a marketing company, whatever.

What's on the needles?

I'm currently working on the houglass sweater from 'Last Minute Knitted Gifts.' This is my very first sweater and it is nearly finished! I had some sleeve attachment issues, but with the help of Jessica I was able to overcome them. Thanks so much Jessica!! So now, I'm finishing up the neckline and have about 1/2 a skein left. I'm getting a bit nervous about the lack of yarn, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Elann doesn't carry the beautiful Brandy Orange that I'm using for my sweater, so I'll have to find a similar color to do the hemming with, if I happen to run out. I'm sure the hemming part will take a longer than I want it to, but I know better than to rush hemming! (My shrug in que to be frogged can atest to that!)

Here's an interesting article about Starbucks. I really like the lil bit o' psychology they slipped in there. I can totally relate, although my experience is with Joe Muggs in BAM. I'm betting that a lot of other bloggers out there can too!

Comments:
nice new blog! what's your login at craftster? be visiting again soon.
 
Hi morgan.. thanks for visiting! My login at craftster is atouria. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?